American Autowire has developed an amazing UPDATED wiring system specifically designed for the 1961-64 IMPALA.
There is no other wiring system on the market that compares to its depth of features and ease of installation.
Built around, and in conjunction with, such after market manufacturers as Auto Meter, Classic Instruments, Dakota Digital, Flaming River, Hotrod Air, Ididit, Rain Gear Wipers, Stewart Warner, Vintage Air, VDO, the Classic Update Series is the perfect system to bring your "Tri-Five" electrical system up to date and beyond.
1. Replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
2. Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel, and horn relay mounted on harness.
3. Fuse box designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
4. Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
5. Steering column connectors will plug directly into most after market steering columns as well as 1961-1964 GM columns, which utilize stock GM turn signal switches.
6. Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting we have included separate under dash light sockets.
7. Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a cluster harness disconnect system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors (exclusively from American Autowire), and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges. However, the best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in. This includes AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
8. Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original location. Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing. EXCLUSIVE! Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with correct light sockets, stop and tail light lead wires with correct light sockets, license plate lead wires, and fuel tank sender wire and connection. In addition, a complete pre-assembled trunk lid harness is also included at no extra charge!
9. New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
10. EXCLUSIVE! GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included and ready for easy installation. Original or custom routing of the new harness is no problem!
11. Engine wiring includes connectors for original
This part fits most 1959 1960 Chevrolet Cars; exceptions may apply. Please read the complete description to see if this part fits your specific vehicle and application.
This product can expose you to a chemical, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov