This is a Street Rod Aluminum Grille Insert for 1934-1935 Chevrolet Standard passenger cars. 1934 & 1935 Standard inserts are a front mount insert that uses the customer's original trim ring. This insert mounts just like an original, between the trim ring and grille shell. This insert is also available with built-in Trim Band surround.
These new aluminum street rod grille inserts are available in two different finishes and two different bar widths. 3/8" spacing on grille bars is a more original look while the 1/4" spacing is more of a updated hot rod look. With the tighter 1/4" spacing, the radiator, fan and condenser are more hidden from view, while reducing air flow by only 7%. Finish options are: Front Face Polishing; Full Polishing – Front & Sides. Choose the finish option you prefer. Choose the grille bar spacing you prefer. Get ready to have a great looking old Chevy!
Grille inserts are available in six different configurations. Specify when ordering:
1) Polished on Front Face Only with Satin Sides - 3/8" spacing between the bars of the insert
2) Full Polished - Front & Sides - 3/8" spacing between the bars of the insert
3) Polished on Front Face Only with Satin Sides - 1/4" spacing between the bars of the insert
4) Full Polished - Front & Sides - 1/4" spacing between the bars of the insert
5) With Built-in Trim Band - Front Polished - 1/4" spacing between the bars of the insert
6) With Built-in Trim Band - Full Polished - 1/4" spacing between the bars of the insert
THIS ITEM IS THE INSERT ONLY. GRILLE SHELL IS NOT INCLUDED.
Call for current lead time as all inserts are built to order. Inserts are oversized and subject to additional freight charges.
This part fits most 1934 1935 Chevrolet Cars; exceptions may apply. Please read the complete description to see if this part fits your specific vehicle and application.
This product can expose you to a chemical, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov